Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Hooked on Michigan Bulletin Board
  Self registration is disabled to keep spam out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginBroadcast Message to Admin(s)  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Indian River Sports Center just off I-75 (Read 236 times)
Site Admin
YaBB Administrator

Michigan
Indian River Sports Center just off I-75
Dec 28th, 2016 at 11:33am

Our family hasn't been in to trail riding for a long time, but when we got started a couple of years ago Indian River Sports Center came highly recommended by some friends.  We took the drive (WELL WORTH IT) to Indian River (exit 313 off I-75) and met Travis and his staff.

This place is loaded with equipment - sleds (new and used), riding gear, parts....  we outfitting our family with new Klim coats, pants, boots, socks, gloves - and weren't disappointed.  They helped fit us for the right stuff, and gave recommendations based on our riding habits.

My sister and her family have a seasonal place up north now, and just getting into snowmobiling, skiing, snowboarding and all the winter sports.  We all loaded up last week and took the drive up.  What a fabulous deal.

Coats, snow pants, gloves - huge sales going on.  We walked out with everything we needed and the prices were great.  We bought a couple more winter coats - very comfortable, warm and $50 each (regularly $170).

Highly recommend Indian River Sports Center.  They're open 6 days a week, so if you're up north riding on a weekend chances are you can catch them when they're open.

They do have repair parts in stock, too. 

http://www.ir-sc.com/index.htm

231-333-3600

The Administrator
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print